Experience On Your Side
Jessica G. Anderson
Jessica is a native Texan and was born and raised in North Texas. Growing up, Jessica was influenced by her parents, a counselor and engineer, who taught her to be both empathetic and logical. Jessica uses these skills in her law practice to help guide her clients through difficult family law matters.
Jessica earned her law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law, where she served as the Vice President of the Family Law Student Association and represented clients in the TAMU Family Law Legal Clinic. Before that, she graduated magna cum laude from Texas Woman's University.
Jessica has represented clients in divorce, modification, enforcement, and child custody matters. Jessica also has experience working on divorce cases with high value assets and businesses. Jessica understands that many of her clients are going through litigation for the first time. Jessica works hard to navigate her clients through the legal process and in doing so, helps them through a very difficult time in their lives. Jessica understands the emotional issues her clients face, but also brings a tactical approach to devising the legal strategies that will best serve them. Jessica's goal is to help her clients through this transitional phase and to put them in the best position possible to move forward, both financially and emotionally.
Outside of work, Jessica enjoys traveling and spending time with her family.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2018
- Honors: Vice President: Family Law Student Association 2017-2018
- Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas
- B.S. - 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section
- Dallas Bar – Family Law Section
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- American Bar Associate
- Annette Stewart Inns of Court
Classes & Seminars
- Speaker – “Inventories: Beyond the Formbook” Advanced Family Law Drafting Course (2019)
- Speaker - “What’s My Line? Trial Techniques Using Discovery And Beyond” ProBono Seminar (2021)
- “Inventories: Beyond the Formbook” Advanced Family Law Drafting Course (2019), with Jim Loveless
- “What’s My Line? Trial Techniques Using Discovery And Beyond” Marriage Dissolution (2020), with Lon Loveless
- Family Law